1. In the past 7 years, a Fulani cabal has acquired unprecedented and incredible power in Nigeria. With elections due in less than a year, they are desperate to cling to this power by every means possible.
2. The endless kidnappings for humongous ransoms, the
carnage at St Francis, Owo, and the audacious Kuje Jail break, are recent
demonstrations of the desperation and capacity of this group of Fulani in this
3. Under this ambience, it is child play for the
Fulani to steer the 2023 elections to their desired outcomes, and with the
legitimacy conferred by these, proceed to implement even more drastic changes
in structure of the polity to literally consign other nationalities to the status
4. In all these, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) has
proven to be a formidable Outsider and has stubbornly frustrated the planned emergence
of 2 Fulani moslems as the presidential candidates Nigerians can choose from.
5. To weaken and emasculate BAT, the smarting but
smiling Fulani are isolating him from his natural allies who could have adopted
him to champion the battle to wrestle power off the Fulani. They have
successfully pressured him to blatantly disregard the clearly expressed
concerns by the Church that he balance his presidential ticket with any capable
Christian of his choice. His eventual Moslem
choice further turned out to be one with well-known sympathy for Islamic
insurgents, as well as vehement opposition to any restructuring of the nation towards
6. Amazingly, apparently blinded by ambition, BAT
imagines he will not only win the election with this bizarre configuration (that
could not fly even in 2014); he thinks he will furthermore be spared the MKO
Abiola treatment and allowed by the
Fulani to form a government, where he can implement his personal ideas for the
country. All these are pipe-dreams!
7. The gubernatorial election coming up in Osun this
Saturday 16th July, 2022 (which in reality is all about BAT), might
be able to help open his eyes! He could
be made to see that Christians can indeed mobilize to vote against him, if that
is the only way to demonstrate that they are not willing to continue with the
current polity of endless kidnapping and terror. This could help him retrace his steps from
blind subservience to the Fulani.
8. More importantly, the resulting situation will
catastrophically disrupt whatever schemes the Fulani are banking on, to keep
the masses dozing and spellbound while they go about perfecting their evil
plans for us. We don’t have to fight
this battle according to their script and timelines!
9. The Church in Osun State has the capacity to bring
about this massive disruption of the Fulani agenda - if we would unite and VOTE
OUT the APC from government in our state this Saturday.
10. Church Arise! urges that brethren prayerfully
consider the scenarios described and act accordingly.
Church Arise! 14th July, 2022