Following the alleged relocation of the Aso Villa Chapel and
perhaps the Villa Mosque Nigerians have many questions to their
President Muhammadu Buhari.
The Villa Chapel was intentionally built by ex-president Olusegun
Obasanjo close to his official residency so that he could enjoy worship
and prayers from the pleasure of his bedroom.
But since the incumbent president is of another faith, it was said that the change has become required.
READ ALSO: Presidency Planning To Relocate Villa Chapel, Mosque
Vanguard has published 6 questions begging President Buhari for answers:
1. What is the distance of the chapel to the president’s bedroom?
2. Is the president’s bedroom not sound-proof and bullet proof?
3. Are external speakers used by the chapel and mosque?
4. Is worship held in the chapel and mosque daily?
5. For the mosque, which was built by former military president,
Ibrahim Babaginda, why wasn’t it moved by five successive
administrations of former Head of States, Sanni Abacha, Abdulsalami
Abubakar; former presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua,
6. For the chapel, which was built by Obasanjo, why wasn’t it moved
by his successor, Late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who himself was of another