A former church planter among Muslims in West Africa is reporting incredible number of conversion among Muslims. According to Jerry Trousdale, even entire mosques in Sub-Saharan Africa are coming to faith. Trousdale, now director of International Ministries for CityTeam International, reports in his new book Miraculous Movements, amazing and inspiring stories of faith among Muslim communities in Africa. These include:
- Multiple cases of entire mosques coming to faith
- Thousands of ordinary men and women being used by God to achieve seemingly impossible outcomes
- Tens of thousands of Muslim background Christians becoming dedicated intercessors who fast and pray for the gospel to penetrate the next community
- Muslim people groups that never had even one church among them now have more than fifty church planted, and in some cases more than one hundred churches – within two years of engagement
- Former sheikhs, imams and militant Islamists making up 20 percent or more of the new Christian leaders in Muslim regions.
Speaking with Christian Post, Trousdale said: "We had seven years now in Africa. And of the people in Africa, 81 different people groups that have at least 50 percent Muslim have now significant movements among them. Of those 81, 45 are people groups with 99 or 100 percent Muslim…So we are talking about fairly extreme areas of Islamic influence. These are people who have been Islamic for well over a hundred years, some hundreds of years."
In one of the many narratives, a successful businessman and a respected leader at his mosque dreamed that Isa al Masih (Jesus the Messiah) appeared to him and said that he (Jesus) was the light of the world. His life did not remain the same and he ended a committed and effective soul winner for the Lord Jesus.
An enthusiastic Trousdale concludes: "This is just good news that God is in the same business as He was in the book of Acts. Disciples are multiplying greatly and even priests, imams and sheikhs are becoming obedience to the faith. So I no longer doubt that we can finish the task in this generation." (http://www.Christianpost.com/news/entire-mosques-coming-to-christ-in-north-africa-says-former-church-planter-72123/)